I’m not exactly sure where this summer went. It was June, we released CPTUI Extended version 1.2 and summer was upon us. Then some of this happened…
And now, here we are in the middle of September (bouncing raccoons aside) with an update. CPTUI Extended version 1.3. My, how time flies.
Hit ’em with the deets!
We’ve been getting some great feedback from users, and we’re excited to be adding some features you guys have been asking for in version 1.3. Here’s a quick look at some of the highlights:
- Added: Options to add post type to WordPress category and tag archives.
- Added: Google AMP support via https://wordpress.org/plugins/amp/
- Added: New template for single custom post types.
- Added: Filter for the featured image size parameters in all shortcode templates.
- Fixed: Removed need for extra page refresh for network post types/taxonomies to appear.
- Updated: Latest version of CMB2 library.
- Updated: Moved from PHP’s
If you’ve already purchased CPTUI Extended, you should receive the update notice in your dashboard shortly. If not, grab a copy now and try it out!
Have a feature you’d like us to add to CPTUI Extended, or any of our other plugins? Drop us a line and let us know about it.